- How to Reverse Number?
- How to Prints Alphabets by Java Loops
- Frequently Asked Algorithms and Programs in Interviews
- How to Swap two Numbers with and with out temporary variable.
- How to exclude fields from JSON while parsing by GSON/GsonBuilder?
- How to do JSON pretty formatting and Null Serialization (GSON/GsonBuilder)
- How to convert Java object to / from JSON by (GSON)
- GSON Introduction
- Log4j2 JSON Configuration for Java Logging Severity Levels, Formatting and Appenders
- Log4j2 New Features,Compare with Log4j and other Logging Framework
Top Posts & Pages
- Integrate Filebeat, Kafka, Logstash, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- JAVA Encryption and Decryption of URL Parameter
- Logstash Input and Output to/from Kafka Example
- Filebeat, Kafka Output Configuration
- Zookeeper "java.net.BindException: Address already in use"
- Elasticsearch Interview Questions and Answers
- Elasticsearch "max file descriptors  for elasticsearch process is too low, increase to at least  "
- Sample filebeat.yml file for Prospectors ,Kafka Output and Logging Configuration
- Elasticsearch REST JAVA Client to get Index Details List
- JDBC, "Invalid argument value: java.io.NotSerializableException; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException"
Tag Archives: topic
Logstash Input and Output to/from Kafka Example Continue reading
Kafka can consume messages published by Filebeat based on configuration filebeat.yml file for Kafka Output. Filebeat Kafka Output Configuration Filebeat.yml required below fields to connect and publish message to Kafka for configured topic. Kafka will create Topics dynamically based on filebeat requirement. … Continue reading
For setting up Kafka Cluster for Multi Broker/ Server on single Machine follow below steps: In below example we will create Kafka cluster with three brokers on single machine. All steps are same as configured for Kafka Cluster with Single Server … Continue reading
Below examples are for Kafka Logs Producer and Consumer by Kafka Java API. Where Producer is sending logs from file to Topic1 on Kafka server and same logs Consumer is subscribing from Topic1. While Kafka Consumer can subscribe logs from … Continue reading
Kafka is Open source distributed, Steam Processing, Message Broker platform written in Java and Scala developed by Apache Software Foundation. Kafka is massively use for enterprise infrastructure to process stream data or transaction logs on real time. Kafka provide unified, … Continue reading
If need to shipped server logs lines directly to Kafka. Follow below steps: Pre-Requisite : Start Kafka before start filebeat to listen publish events and configure filebeat with same kafka server port Kafka Output Required Configuration : Comment out output.elasticsearch … Continue reading