- How to Reverse Number?
- How to Prints Alphabets by Java Loops
- Frequently Asked Algorithms and Programs in Interviews
- How to Swap two Numbers with and with out temporary variable.
- How to exclude fields from JSON while parsing by GSON/GsonBuilder?
- How to do JSON pretty formatting and Null Serialization (GSON/GsonBuilder)
- How to convert Java object to / from JSON by (GSON)
- GSON Introduction
- Log4j2 JSON Configuration for Java Logging Severity Levels, Formatting and Appenders
- Log4j2 New Features,Compare with Log4j and other Logging Framework
Top Posts & Pages
- Integrate Filebeat, Kafka, Logstash, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- JAVA Encryption and Decryption of URL Parameter
- Logstash Input and Output to/from Kafka Example
- Filebeat, Kafka Output Configuration
- Zookeeper "java.net.BindException: Address already in use"
- Elasticsearch Interview Questions and Answers
- Elasticsearch "max file descriptors  for elasticsearch process is too low, increase to at least  "
- Sample filebeat.yml file for Prospectors ,Kafka Output and Logging Configuration
- Elasticsearch REST JAVA Client to get Index Details List
- JDBC, "Invalid argument value: java.io.NotSerializableException; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException"
Tag Archives: Configuration
Log4j2 Java Logging Example Tutorial – XML Configuration, Severity Levels, Formatting and Appenders, Logging Performance idea Continue reading
How to Configure and integrate Filebeat, Kafka, Logstash Input , Elasticsearch Output and Kibana Dashboard Continue reading
Maven Configuration in Window and Linux Continue reading
Integrate Filebeat, Kafka,Logstash,Elasticsearch and Kibana for Organizantion level for log analysis. Continue reading
Elasticsearch 5 provides low level client api’s to communicate with Elasticsearch Cluster over HTTP by JAVA. Because of REST services and JSON able to communicate with all version of Elasticseach and across firewall also. Elasticsearch REST Client sent http requests internally by … Continue reading
Kafka provide server level properties for configuration of Broker, Socket, Zookeeper, Buffering, Retention etc. broker.id : This broker id which is unique integer value in Kafka cluster. Socket Server Settings : listeners: default value is PLAINTEXT://:9092 where socket servers listens and if … Continue reading
Logstash Input and Output to/from Kafka Example Continue reading
Kafka can consume messages published by Filebeat based on configuration filebeat.yml file for Kafka Output. Filebeat Kafka Output Configuration Filebeat.yml required below fields to connect and publish message to Kafka for configured topic. Kafka will create Topics dynamically based on filebeat requirement. … Continue reading
For setting up Kafka Cluster for Multi Broker/ Server on single Machine follow below steps: In below example we will create Kafka cluster with three brokers on single machine. All steps are same as configured for Kafka Cluster with Single Server … Continue reading