- Linear Search Algorithm,Java Program and Complexity
- Ways to Read Input from Keyboard/User/Console by Java Program
- Fahrenheit To Celsius Java Program
- Floyd Triangle Java Program
- Multiplication Table Java Program
- Largest of Three Numbers
- Palindrome Java Program
- Prime Numbers Java program
- Odd and Even Java Program
- How to Reverse Number by Java Program?
Top Posts & Pages
- Integrate Filebeat, Kafka, Logstash, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Logstash Input and Output to/from Kafka Example
- Elasticsearch "max file descriptors  for elasticsearch process is too low, increase to at least  "
- Logstash , JDBC Input Plug-in Configuration Example with Oracle Database and Output to Elasticsearch
- JDBC, "Invalid argument value: java.io.NotSerializableException; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException"
- Maven Connect Timeout from/to Central "https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2"
- Filebeat, Kafka Output Configuration
- Exception javax.crypto.IllegalBlockSizeException: Input length must be multiple of 16 when decrypting with padded cipher
- Sample filebeat.yml file for Prospectors ,Kafka Output and Logging Configuration
- Logstash , JDBC Input configuration tutorial with sql_last_value and tracking_column as numeric or timestamp
Category Archives: Uncategorized
How to Swap two Numbers with and with out temporary variable. 1: swap Numbers with temporary variable 2: Swap Numbers without temporary variable by Addition and Subtraction 3: Swap Numbers without temporary variable by multiplication and division Continue reading
exclude fields from JSON while parsing by GSON/GsonBuilder?
@Expose and CustomeExclusionStrategy Continue reading
How to do JSON pretty formatting and Null Serialization (GSON/GsonBuilder) Continue reading
Gson is an open source Java library to serialize and de-serialize Java objects to/from JSON. Gson can work with arbitrary Java objects including pre-existing objects that you do not have source code. Continue reading
Example JSON To JAVA ArrayList conversion by Jackson API’s by reading from File Continue reading
Example JSON To JAVA Object and JAVA Object to JSON conversion by Jackson API’s . Continue reading
In our day to day programming sometime use this conversion by using iteration but there is another way by using Java API’s as below. ArrayList to Arrays List provide toArray() method to convert list elements in Arrays. Example : Arrays … Continue reading
This issue happen on Elasticsearch anytime because your diskspace storage reached to more than 85% because in elasticsearch by default watermark is 85% of disk storage after reaching this limit elasticsearch stop working and print below warning in logs. Solution : We … Continue reading