Gradle Configuration in Eclipse or STS (Spring Tool Suite)
- Step 1: Open Eclipse or STS IDE
- Step 2: Go to Help -> Install from Market Place.
- Step 3: Search for Gradle
- Step 4: Select the option “Buildship Gradle Integration “.
- Step 5: Click on the Installation button as in the below screen.
- Step 6: Navigate to the next screen. Select “I accept terms and license agreements“
- Step 7: Click on the Finish button.
- Step 8: Click on Confirm and then your IDE will get started.
- Step 9: Go to File -> Projects -> Search for Gradle.
- Step 10: You will see the below screen.
Here you have learned about the configuration of the Gradle plugin in Eclipse and STS (Spring Tool Suite).
If this blog helps you or any issue facing related to Gradle drop comments to us.