Gradle can be installed on an and run on any Operating System and it required JDK and JRE installed on your machine.
Gradle Current Version: Gradle 6.3
Your machine should have Java 8 or later versions of it.
if Java 8 is not installed and configured follow these steps in link: How to set java path of JDK/JRE?
Gradle Installation on Windows
- Download the latest Gradle Binary distribution from this link: https://gradle.org/releases/
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Create a folder like C:/Gradle and copy the unzipped folder in this location.
- Set path environment variable for Gradle by using these steps: Go to File Explorer -> right-click on This PC or (My Computer) icon -> click on Properties -> Advance System Settings ->Environment Variables. Under System variable, select path property and then click on the edit button, then append this path C:\Gradle\gradle-6.3\bin as below and save it.
- Verify the Gradle installation and configuration by running below the Gradle command in the console.
Here you have learned about Gradle installation and configuration in windows. If you are facing any Gradle issue share your comments.