Below are most frequently asked algorithms and programs in interview to test interviewee programming and logical skill. These question can be asked with fresher and any senior level also in IT.
- Armstrong Numbers
- Factorial of Number by Loop and Recursion
- Swapping of Numbers with and with out temporary variable.
- Binary Search Java Program
- Bubble Sort/ Sinking Sort Java Program
- Ways to Read Input from Keyboard/User/Console by Java Program
- Fahrenheit To Celsius Java Program
- Floyd Triangle Java Program
- Multiplication Table Java Program
- Largest of Three Numbers
- Palindrome Java Program
- Prime Numbers Java program
- Odd and Even Java Program
- How to Reverse Number by Java Program?
- How to Prints Alphabets by Java Loops
16 thoughts on “Frequently Asked Algorithms and Programs in Interviews”